Wednesday, January 21, 2009



I finally started a blog. It's only taken me a week to set this blog up with help from Kevin of course. Since alot of important things have happened in my life over the last 2 years like getting married and having a baby I decided to make up a slideshow on our blog that starts with pics of our wedding and ends with recent pics of Eli. I hope everyone enjoys. I will try my best to keep up with this blog. Wish me luck. P.S. This is our first family picture of Kevin, Eli and I.

3 comments:

  1. IT'S ABOUT TIME SISTER!!!! Man if only I could of got you to do this throughout the pregnancy! :-) But that's all right, I'll take it when I can get it! :-) So..glad we can keep and eye on ya'll from thousand of miles away! Miss ya'll and love ya'll...give my sweet nephew a kiss for me! Aunt KeKe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Adorable! So glad you joined the blogging world...now I am gonna bug you to join facebook because that is even more fun than blogging! I'll even start one up for ya...:-) Ya'll are an adorable family and I am so happy for ya'll! Eli is precious and I can't wait to meet him! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very loveable family. I am so happy for the three of u. I miss Eli and his mommy and his daddy. You had done a very nice job on this blog Holly and yes, u did to my son. Love to Little Eli and kiss him for grandma.... luv mom xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete